Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Beginnings

At last a New Year has budded full of new opportunities, hopes and dreams. And it's time to put some things from last year to rest, and leave them there! I am leaving behind my old home where I lived and brought up my three children for 21 years. I was pregnant with my third child when we bought the house and celebrated her 21st birthday with over a hundred guests just before we left. My two eldest children are now married and so I have moved on with only my youngest daughter. Doesn't life change!

But the new is good and God's grace shines through every day and in so many ways. My new house is only ten minuets walk from the beach! It faces the sun all day long and has a lovely tree-filled outlook from almost every room. It is small - less to clean and it has a wonderful relaxed feel to it. I am already filling it up with prayer. Of course I know God found this house for me. He had already been here preparing it for me. I feel His presence. He knows what He is doing. And this morning as I lay in bed - it's Saturday - I asked Him to open the windows of my spirit and soul to hear and understand His thoughts. Only then can I know His will. And He is speaking! What is He saying to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment