Saturday, November 20, 2010

Always Within God's Radar

God is so BIG and yet it amazes me that so few people actually believe this - even Christians. Even me at times! We have our problems, our frustrations, our hopes and dreams and because God doesn't fix things right now, or even tomorrow, we begin to doubt. For some of us it take years for these feelings to actually come - but eventually they do - if we are honest. We wonder if God has perhaps gone to get take aways, or check His emails or maybe He's having a little nap listening to the latest angelic choir.

As I was walking along the beach yesterday I was tempted to let my thoughts wander down this path too. But fortunatly I didn't because I had just been reminded that I was still in His radar. It wasn't that He was answering any of my prayers that day but instead He was using me to warn another one of His daughters about something they needed to be wary of.

God's daughters are important to Him. He likes to protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment