Friday, February 4, 2011

New Beginnings

The holidays have been and gone and so now I sit once again thinking about God's surprising interactions with His people on planet earth. During my time away I reveled in His creation, absorbed His beauty and felt my soul and spirit refreshed by new surroundings.
This freshness, I am constantly reminded, is available every single day as I come and sit quietly in God's presence. Ignoring the needs around me, the noise, the thoughts in my mind, the hopes and dreams that constantly assail me I am left with God. His presence fills in a way that nothing else can. It embodies a fullness, a newness, a hope that never disappoints and never runs dry.
Every day, every moment as I walk in His Spirit this is available to me - and to you also. Great is His faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment