Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kick Addiction



Perhaps it's time to introduce my books and explain why I wrote them.

Kick Addiction came about after the work I had done with a client who had a severe addiction. Her addictive behaviours had lasted over ten years and they were destroying her life. She had been to psychiatrists, psychologists, counsellors and tried government agencies, but nothing had worked. She rang and asked me if there was any hope. I knew in God there was, and so I said yes. The book is the result of the work we did together over a year. She is now totally free.

I soon realized the insights God gave us that resulted in dramatic changes in her life could be translated into other lives too. Hence the book! We’ve used Kick Addiction now in courses in Auckland for five years and it has changed many more people’s lives. God is so faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment