Sunday, February 28, 2010


WOW! God is so surprising!!!

Since spending lots of time with God during the Christmas holidays it has been on my heart to help get my new book KNOW GOD MORE out into the mission fields.

I gained confirmation when my youngest daughter came home from Uganda after looking after baby orphans for 5 weeks. She had attended a church while there and almost the first thing she said when we were still at the airport was 'Gosh Mum, they really need your book KNOW GOD MORE over there.'

I grinned. I felt so excited 'I know!' I said, 'God has been speaking to me about this.'

When I mentioned it at a leaders meeting for our women's group three other women wanted to become involved. And so now we are about to launch 'Books for Missions' (if we end up calling it this! If you have a better idea let me know!) And we will raise money to send KNOW GOD MORE books to English speaking missions. Perhaps you would like to join us.
You can donate books through my website annelaidlawministries.com . Just label it carefully so I know this is what it is for - otherwise you will receive it in the post!

God is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment