Monday, June 28, 2010

God's goodness

After a few months of renovations in my new home I am finally starting to get organized. The thing I am astounded with is that so far I have not made any major mistakes. Even the new colour of the walls is just what I wanted. Most of them were too yellow, too grey too something but the one I finally chose is just right in the day and in the night light in front of my fireplace. It looks like melted white marshmellows. God is good. How wonderful it is to know this is all God's amazing provision.

I am a daughter of the King and He is looking after me with such care and love - just as He is for you. I am an heir to all He has in His kingdom and He is sharing some of it with me. He supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory - just as He is with you. I so love that it is according to His riches and not mine. And He really is supplying me. I feel very blessed at the moment in spite of all the normal things that go wrong in life. Just those usual and occassional things that interrupt. For example thieves have helped themselves twice to stuff in my garage and car since I have been here. They even tidily removed my car CD player and all my music! Well I hope they are blessed by them! They are not going to ruin my blessedness. They cannot take away my inheritance in Christ or anything else of real value.

No comments:

Post a Comment