Thursday, July 29, 2010

Television Interview

Today I was interviewed on Word For Today to appear on Shine Television. We sat in my garden around the outdoor table and had just begun filming when the rain decided to anoint us. Rushing inside we waited enjoying hot drinks and hazelnut slice made by my daughter.

Soon it stopped and after drying the chairs we began again. This time succeeding. The topic was my divorce and subsequent recovery. It was great to recall how God has been my everything over these years. Helping me raise my children in the way He wants them to go, providing finances for training and on going living, being my Companion, my Friend, my Husband. Giving me wisdom and understanding. Being my Comforter, my Reality and bringing me out into a place of healing, freedom and joy.

God never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment