Friday, May 6, 2011

Encounters

We live each day in the Spirit watching and waiting to see what God is doing and then we can join Him in His work. Recently at Easter I experienced my first houseswap and went to a seaside town on New Zealand's coast. There was a jazz festival on at the time and I went to the city centre to enjoy the music.

Later in the early evening I decided to eat at a resturant and listen to more jazz played by a band in the open air walking street. I eventually began talking to a couple next to me and after a short time the man asked me what I did. Of course I mentioned my work as a counsellor and then mentioned I also wrote books. He was interested in my KICK ADDICTION book for his daughter and also in my faith.

He asked me, 'Have you always been religious?' When I said 'No!' he wanted to know the story about how this changed and I had the opportunity to give my testimony. I have shared it in KNOW GOD MORE. I found Jesus beside the Red Sea in Israel (at the time) many years ago when I was twenty-one. If you want to know the story, which is fasinating, you will need to buy my book.

Here on holiday - a God appointment! God is wonderous!

No comments:

Post a Comment