Friday, June 3, 2011

Exciting plans from an exciting God

The plans are in place at last. Ones I believe are blessed and organized by God. But why would God want this divorced, newly empty-nester, and even more new grandmama to go on a European trip to meet up with her youngest daughter in Paris? And to stay in Paris for three weeks in her daughter's flat and then for us to travel together to Marakeech and Italy? Could there be better plans? God is so good!

I guess I will find out what God has in mind. I suspect this will be a new exciting God-sized adventure full of things I have never even dreamed of. The plan had been to have a houseswap in Paris for me, while my daughter stayed in her flat with her friend she had travelled there with - the flat is too small for a third person. At least that was my plan. But that plan of mine never quite worked.

God knew what was going to happen - while I was blind and frustated emailing endless people tryng to get it all organized. Instead my daughter's friend is going to London for a job so the flat is half empty and there's no one to pay the other half of the rent while she is not there. Enter me!! God is so clever!

I will keep you posted on what happens next!



No comments:

Post a Comment