Saturday, June 18, 2011

God Who Makes a Way

The God who makes a way when there is no way is - God my Banner.
How has He made a way for you when the path seemed blocked by ill health, circumstances or evil people?

He can blaze a way down any track no matter how impossible this may seem. Jesus says
'with God all things are possible' (Matt 19:26).

Time and time again a few years ago I kept thinking God was telling me to have an ultrasound. Why? There was no history of breast cancer in my family. But when my next routine mammogram appointment came along I asked for an ultrasound. The mammogram showed nothing but the ultrasound revealed Grade 2 cancer. I was in hospital having surgery within a week.

God had gone before me, being my Banner and made the way straight almost definitely rescuing me from the jaws of death.I was told if it had been left for a year to show up on the next mammogram it probably would have spread!

God is my Banner - He is yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment