Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Holy Spirit Detective

Being a Holy Spirit detective is not becoming God's policewoman checking up on others. It is not pretending to be the Holy Spirit and trying to make things happen. Instead it is being alert to the work of the Holy Spirit.

It would be sad to miss His work because I was too busy, distracted, bored or so wound up in my own life that's I couldn't recognize it.

How to stay alert?
I will continue my Bible reading - He often speaks this way and always confirms this way.
I will continue my Bible study, seeking greater spiritual revelation.
I will continue to pray and be in communication with God.
I will continue to listen, to meditate onwhat He is saying and to praise Him.
I will continue to enjoy His company.You do that with someone you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment